martedì 11 dicembre 2012

HomeMade VideoMaking


Here first video i made in which i tried to put togethere two of my Great Passion

WoodWorking and GoodMusic........

it's my first attempt...




Finally i got in touch again with a very good friend of mine,

a Man named "Michele Massoni"...
From Marche Region......................

He is a very nice Man...
he was my university pal when i was studing Archeology and ancient arts in Ravenna..
he was able to finish college,
i couldn't forget him,
Internet make easy keep in touch people..........

I don't know if he'll like Sirata Song,
but he has a very good taste in music...

Last time i met him was around 2002...

After ten years of foggy time i decide to show me up to old friends...

Why?...........

i can't say...........


Drinking some red new Wine made By Parride,
My Superb WoodWorking Teacher...

going to bed becouse make this video
sucked me a lot of energy..........

And tomorrow a "Settimino" called me...


Cheers

Paolo