martedì 16 aprile 2013

Chase White Rabbit...


it's pity people i met when i was on market haven't send me yet pictures they took for me...
i forgot everytime PhotoCamera at home...
Soon i let you know how i'm organize street market with pictures...


Finally i got a pictures...



i almost no turn for about two week and hands are starting to itch...
i just have to show a couple of pieces i made while i was on street market...

i sold something, but becouse i had to raze price...
i mean a big black walnut bowl (35x12 cm) sold for 30 euro...instead of 60 that was its price in the start...and i thought it was good already..
But 30 euro or back home on Foot...

Funny Things was i could have sold maybe hundread of small lathe to the people who had stopped lookin' at me when i was turning in MarketStreet......
at least 50 people asked me if i had on mind to sold my small lathe...
That make me think a lot...

by the way, i really enjoy be on street...
turning open space it's perfect, even if the surrounding distracts me a lot indeed...
a couple of small pieces flew away from lathe...
but i had plexliglass protection for who are lookin' at...

i'd like to show you a piece of yew i worked some time ago,
and a couple of piece i made on street demostration...



 
that is BoxWood and Cocobolo...
this last time I watched some work of Ben Grant from AAW
and i like it
try to do something inspired by his work...


                                                           I contrasts greatly this photo
 
Cherry
 
That is penCase i made by OliveWood and Wenge


I'm still Follow a Dream...I can see White Rabbit tail!
Hope back Soon..
Cheers

Paolo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento